As part of my diet, I decided to look for a supplement that could help me curb my appetite as well as give me energy. After much research, I came across the RSP AminoLean which is advertised as an all-in-one energy, weight management, & recovery solution.
I have been using it for nearly a month now and I have to say that it’s pretty impressive. Of course this is just MY experience and not everybody will respond the same way.
Before going into my review, below are the advertised information from RSP AminoLean.
- ALL-IN-ONE AMINO ENERGY & NATURAL WEIGHT MANAGEMENT- AminoLean was designed to be the most comprehensive amino acid weight management supplement for men and women available. We combined BCAAs & EAAs (essential amino acids) with a focus & energy blend and natural weight management ingredients to form the perfect amino energy supplement
- ANYTIME ENERGY AND PERFORMANCE – Each serving of AminoLean contains 125mg of Caffeine from the natural source of Green Tea Extract. It is formulated to take as a Pre Workout powder, Post Workout or anytime for the perfect energy boost without a crash or jitters. You can take 1-3 servings to customize the amount of energy that’s right for you
- ESSENTIAL AMINO ACIDS FOR MUSCLE RECOVERY – Each serving of AminoLean contains 5g of Essential Amino Acids, the perfect workout recovery supplement to help you recover faster and support lean muscle building. More complete than just regular BCAA powder, EAA powder contains everything your body needs to repair and build muscle
- A COMPREHENSIVE, NATURAL WEIGHT MANAGEMENT SUPPLEMENT – A scientifically formulated blend of Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA), L-Carnitine Powder, Green Tea Extract, and Green Coffee Bean promote natural weight management to help maintain a lean physique year-round
- ZERO SUGARS, CARBS, OR CALORIES – AminoLean has 0 sugars, 0 carbs and 0 calories; making it an extremely clean product for any diet. Additionally, it does not contain any gluten in its ingredients. *However there may be trace amounts, due to the environment it is processed in
Sure it has all the core ingredients of a solid pre-workout supplement. There’s enough BCAAs, L-Carnitine, CLAs, Zero Sugar and Zero Carbs. Overall, no complaints here.
There’s also Paradoxine (Grains of Paradise),supports the activation of brown adipose tissue, leading to greater energy expenditure. It has been shown to help prevent fat storage from dietary sugars, which in turn leads to improved body composition.
Acetyl-L-Carnitine, which plays a major role in energy production. It works by helping the body oxidize & burn body fat for fuel.
There apparently is Green tea extract in the supplement. Though I must say that my body responded very well. I did not find myself feeling as hungry and was able to fight off any fatty food cravings much easier than usual.
This is one difference from the other pre-workouts I’ve taken in the past. The AminoLean requires up to SIX scoops to get the maximum energy levels. I found my energy level consistent throughout the day with six scoops and with just lower dosages, I can feel the difference. There’s no jittery feelings and no energy crashes.
I have only tried the AminoLean Fruit Punch flavor and it was very tasty. Nothing out of the norm and was easy to digest. There are other flavors in the market such as Green Apple and Peach Mango.
I would definitely recommend the AminoLean. It was easy to digest, and tastes great. The energy levels were high and never felt an energy crash. My appetite has also subsided and it’s also affordable compared to a lot of the pre-workouts in the market. In comparison to every other pre-workouts in the market, I would say this is a top 3 product for me.
As usual, please consult with a medical professional before taking any such supplement. These are just my opinions.
One other suggestion that has worked for me is to take a Casein Protein shake about 2 hours prior to bed time. Not only will this helps feed your body with Protein via slow release method, but also fill you up so you aren’t so hungry. A Casein protein shake would typically be about 100 to 200 calories.
Remember, the supplements are only a small portion of what will help you reach your goals. It’s about your diet, activities and with discipline and consistency, you should see results.
Other Pre-workouts you might be interested in...
Casein Protein I am using...
This is the casein protein shake that I used which has been effective for me. It is easy to digest, curbs my appetite in the evening and overall effective since I’m not spending money on junk food and at the same time feeding my body protein while its sleeping.