If you’re looking for a wireless earbud, then take a look at the UTAXO Wireless Earbud. It’s a great alternative to Apple’s Airpod earphones. These earbuds may just be the best wireless earbuds in its respective price range!
A few months back, I was shopping around for an wireless earbud so I can workout with, but didn’t want to spend a lot of money for an Apple Airpod.
My budget was between $30 to $50 USD, so I did try a couple from Amazon in that price range and found one that I really liked. The UTAXO Bluetooth 5.0 Wireless Earbuds were about $30-ish USD.
My review is based on owning the Utaxo Wireless earbuds for 8 months, and having use them practically everyday at the gym and watching videos on my phone.
The wireless earbuds came in a small white box. It included two wireless earbuds, an aluminum alloy charging case, carrying pouch and an instruction manual. There are also four different ear tip sizes included.
The Utaxo Wireless Earbuds are bluetooth enabled. You would pair any other bluetooth device. The instruction manual is in 6 different languages (English, Deutch, French, Spanish, Italian and Chinese).
How To Use
The aluminum allow charging case has a sleek design. You can slide the top lide to access the earbuds.
The Utaxo Wireless earbuds will power on automatically when removed from the charging case, and will power off automatically after 10 minutes of being disconnected or inactivity.
You will find a lists of controls in the manual, but it’s all very easy to follow.
For example, to increase the volume, tap the right earbud once. To lower the volume, tap the left earbud.
To move to the next track, tap your right earbud three times, and last track, tape your left earbud three times.
The Utaxo Wireless Earbuds provides a snug fit, and does an excellent job cancelling out noise. I have used these earbuds at the gym and outside jogging.
It has Hi-Fi Stereo sound, with clarity and provides exceptional experience. I have never had any discruption or latency issues with these wireless earbuds.
Design & Fit
As mentioned earlier, I had tried a few wireless earbuds, and they did not fit well into my ear. The Utaxo Wireless Earbuds offers an Ergonomic design allowing for a snug fit. There’s gel-flexible silicone cups to ensure comfortable fit. It comes with four ear tips to choose from. The best part is when going for long runs, the earbuds remain in place.
The aluminum alloy charging case is the central repository for these earbuds. It has 2200 mAH capacity, and can allow a fully charge earbud to play 5 hours of non-stop music.
The Utaxo earbuds are also designed with the latest Bluetooth 5.0 technology. In addition, there’s a special feature where the earbuds can act as a single or twin mode. The single mode would support those who may want only one earbud working for driving safety or by preference. This would allow for reserving power for the non-working earbud for later use.
The Utaxo Wireless earbuds has provided wonderful sound experience and I have no major complaints. It has been durable, and very affordable. I think it’s a great alternative to the Apple Airpods that run well over $100. So if you’re looking for a great wireless earbud, the Utaxo Wireless earbuds are a great choice to consider.
What I don’t like
- It seems like everything power related is driven by the aluminum alloy charging case. If I had to power on or off, I would have to disconnect the bluetooth and after 10 minutes it’ll power off. This can be a problem if I’m not carrying the case around and if I had to power it back up after 10 minutes, I can only do that if I put it back in the case.
Other Great Wireless Earphones to Consider
Articles You Might Like
- Top 3 Professional Haircut Kit – Best Haircuts at home!
- RING Video Doorbell 3 – FULL REVIEW
- Animal Crossing (SWITCH) – ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW!
- The new Nintendo Switch Model
- 2020 TV Buying Guide
- RING Video Doorbell 2 Review
- Best Massage Chairs Under $1,000 in 2020
- Animals Hiding Under Shed
- TECH KEY USB WiFi Adapter REVIEW
- RING Video Doorbell vs Ring Video Doorbell 2
- Media Disconnected Error Message on Windows 10 (FIXED)
- TECH KEY USB WiFi Adapter – REVIEW
- KidiBuzz G2 – REVIEW
- RING Doorbell NOT charging hardwired
- Treadmill Display Rebooting IFit
- BEYOND RAW® LIT™ Review