GNC Ripped Vitapak Review!
In this GNC Ripped Vitapak review, we’ll go over what make it such a great product!
GNC AMP Men’s Ripped Vitapak® Program delivers the power of five science-based formulas to help you achieve your daily nutritional goals as you strive for a lean, sculpted physique.†
- Contains a clinically studied men’s multivitamin blend shown to work better than a basic multivitamin* & packed with antioxidants to help fight free radicals that can be produced from your workout*
- Burn up 12x more calories￭* with Thermo Blend clinically shown to increase metabolism before, during & after exercise￭*
- Improve body composition & lean muscle tone* with 4000 mg of CLA
- Regulate excess water* with Watrex™ formula which features a nature-based herbal blend
GNC Ripped Vitapak Review
The GNC AMP Men’s Ripped Vitapak® Program is a daily supplements recommended for daily use for the nutrients required to maximize energy levels through your workouts and daily routines. It has multivitamin and power pack filled with four different supplements. This includes the Mega Men sports blends, CLA, Thermo Igniter 12X, and Waterex. This helped me get from 184 lbs to 172 lbs in 3 weeks. This took a lot of hard work, eat healthy and the GNC Vitapak helped suppressed my appetite.
Tastes – 4/5
There is really no tastes to these pills; the only complaint I have is that they are large.
Energy Levels and Effectiveness – 5/5
I found the GNC AMP Men’s Ripped Vitapak® Program to be very effective as long as you stick to a consistent diet and exercise program. It is also taken 30-60 minutes before working out. The vitapak contains many supplements listed below:
The GNC Waterex Pills is an herb based formula to help maintain and support water balance. In addition, it regulated fluid and water retention levels. If you drink plenty of water, about 1 gallon a day. I was able to shed a few water weight pounds much more effectively while on Waterex pills. They were small in size and you had to only take one.
The Red Thermo Igniter 12X is a pre-workout energy booster pill. It will help burn 12 times more calories and increase metabolism.
The CLA contains 4000 mg of CLA clinically shown to support healthy body composition and help maintain lean muscles. The GNC AMP Men’s Ripped Vitapak® Program includes 4 pills.
The GNC Multi-vitamins pills contains a lot of beneficial ingredients. In the fine print, there was a study involving individuals who saw significant improvements in six weeks. This is not a miracle solution and will require hard work and dedication.
With all these supplements, I found great benefits in each of them. They provided the energy levels and focus throughout the day.
I personally don’t like to take the large pills. Specifically, the CLA and vitamin pills were not fun to take. However, I take them twice a day so I’m not gulping them down. There were some reports of nauseousness and stomach ache as a side effect, and I also experienced it.
To manage these symptoms, just eat something prior, and drink plenty of water. Splitting them up into two servings is also helpful. I found this to work best for me.
GNC Ripped Vitapak Final Thoughts
I personally don’t like taking these pills because of the sizes for the Multi-vitamin and CLA pills. Luckily, GNC has GNC AMP Men’s Ripped Vitapak® Program in 30 servings in which you cycle on-and-off them fairly quickly. I have also used the non-stim version, and I much prefer the stimulant version for that extra boost. For anyone who much prefers something less potent, I would take the non-stimulant version. Overall, it’s a really solid product and can be costly at $69-80 but is effective.
The GNC AMP Men’s or Women’s Ripped Vitapak® Program
Looking for a NON-STIMULANT formula? Check these out
Articles You May Be Interested In
- LESS NAKED WHEY PROTEIN – REVIEW
- NAKED Meal Replacement Shake – REVIEW
- Sun Joe 14 in. 28-Volt Battery Walk Behind Push Mower Review
- Sunny Health Fitness Step Machine (SF-1115) – REVIEW
- Deltech Fitness Linear Bearing Smith Machine – DF4900
- The Best Protein Powder Shakes
- Sauna Benefits and Etiquette
- Types of Teas and their Health Benefits
- How to Prepare for Coronavirus (COVID-19) Quarantine: Shopping List
- NAKED CREATINE Review