Ironmaster Super Bench Review
The Ironmaster Super Adjustable Weightlifting Bench has been my main one for the past five years. It has been one of the best workout bench I’ve had, especially for the price point. Time has come and gone, and it’s still looked like it just came out of the shop. For someone who lifts regularly, this bench has proven very durable. We’ll take a closer look at the Ironmaster Super Bench Review further and see if it’s right for you!
Super Strong, Super Versatile, Flat, Incline, Decline, Upright, 11 Angle Bench! 11 lock out angles: Inclines, Declines, Flat and Upright. 0, 5,10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 75, 80 and 85 degrees. Powder coated grey metallic frame with chrome components. 44″x 10″ x 3″ heavy duty pad and stitched vinyl upholstery. Very comfortable. 20″ flat bench height. 17″ x 41″ footprint. The 3 position incline seat fits users of different heights. 1000 lb rated, 11 & 12 gauge super strong steel frame. (600 lb rated for incline/upright positions.) Unique adjustment ring with foot lever adjust operates from both sides and locks up tight! Patented design. Incline seat follows backrest pad at any angle so it will always be perpendicular unlike other benches where the seat can have a shallow angle allowing the user to slide off. Ultra stable strong platform in aII positions yet is easy to lift and move. Does not need wheels. Bench weighs 65 lbs. Accepts a growing list of optional attachments like the Crunch Situp, Dip Bar Handles and Chin Up Bar. Ships pre-assembled except for feet so you can start lifting in just a few minutes.
Quick Product Specifications
- 11 lock out angles: Inclines, Declines, Flat and Upright. 0, 5,10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80 and 85 degrees. (We recommend the Crunch Situp attachment for best Decline stability)
1000 lb rated, 11 & 12 gauge super strong steel frame. (600 lb rated for incline/upright positions.)
- Ultra stable strong platform in all positions yet is easy to lift and move. Nothing unfolds when you need to lift or move it. Bench weighs 60 lbs without incline seat and 65 with. (shipping weight 77 lbs.)
- Powder coated frame with chrome components.
- Bench is 44″ long x 18.75″ wide x 20″ high overall dimensions in the flat position (18.75″ x 41″ frame footprint).
- 44” x 10” x 3” thick commercial grade pad and durable stitched vinyl upholstery. Firm and comfortable.
- The 3 position incline seat easily plugs in from the side without any pins. It is tapered so it does not cut into the inside of your legs and you can move the seat up or down for optimum comfort. Seat height from the floor in the upright position is 16″, 14″ or 12″. Backrest pad is 31″ above the seat in the highest position.
- Incline seat follows backrest pad at any angle so it will always be perpendicular unlike other benches where the seat can have a shallow angle allowing the user to slide off.
- The bench accepts a growing list of optional attachments like the Crunch Situp, Dip Bar Handles, Chin Up Bar, Preacher Curl Bar, and Leg Curl and Extension Attachment.
- Designed for the home gym, but built well enough to use for light commercial gyms. Popular with personal trainers for studio use due to the amazing functionality and high level of build quality.
Ironmaster Super Bench Review
When I was shopping around for a very good adjustable bench without going over $400. I had my fair share of experience with the lower-end workbenches in the $75-$150 range and they were too wobbly for me. In addition, I was looking for the best workout bench I could find for my price point. The goal for this purchase was to do some dumbbell workouts with feeling comfortable and continue to push heavier weights with the proper support.
The Ironmaster Super Adjustable Weightlifting Bench is one of the best workout bench I’ve used. I have spent years working out, even when I travel I try to make an effort to check out their gym facilities and spend at least an hour. It’s always been fun for me to try out new gym equipment and with that being said, this workbench is pretty decent. It’s roughly in the $300-400 range, and you will at minimal have the satisfaction of stability when working out.
For a high quality top adjustable bench, the instructions were very straightforward with easy to follow drawings. Aside from a few nuts (4 to be exact) and bolts, there’s not much to it, the assembly shouldn’t take more than 10-15 minutes.
Quality of Product
The Ironmaster Super Bench is currently the base workbench in my home gym and I would rate it as a light commercial bench due to its quality. I judged it based on the feel of the material, it’s not flimsy or wobbly when in use and it’s not as light weight so I would recommend purchasing the wheel attachments for easy maneuvering. The craftsmanship of the workbench from the seating and adjustment lever is done very nicely. Adjusting the seat and workbench is pretty smooth and effortless making working out more seamlessly. Last thing you want is unnecessary disruption which can throw off your momentum while in the middle of a set. The pad work is pretty firm, but wrapped in quality material.
I was able to do all dumbbell exercises with no problems and even used it on my smith machine as the main base.
One thing worth noting is that I’ve read some reviews regarding that the height of the work bench maybe something to get use to. I personally like it and I can adjust based on how I lay down.
Ironmaster Super Bench Review Final Thoughts
TGR Rating: 5 out of 5
Overall, I rated the Ironmaster Super Bench 5 out of 5 simply due to the quality and it does what I expect it to do. I have owned this product for 4 years now and it’s still in the same condition as I bought it. In comparison with many other workout benches, the Ironmaster Super Bench is the best workout bench I’ve owned to date.
Any questions or comments? Leave them below and I’ll gladly follow up!
Other Products To Consider With The Ironmaster Super Adjustable Bench
Take a look at the Ironmaster Dip Handle Attachment, this is a great addition to the Ironmaster Super Bench
- Deltech Fitness Linear Bearing Smith Machine review – one of the best workout machines in the market!
- Treadmill Display Rebooting IFit – having trouble with the Ifit screen keeps rebooting?
- Sauna Benefits and Etiquette – Sauna offers many health benefits, read more about them!
- How to Prepare for Coronavirus (COVID-19) Quarantine: Shopping List
- ACUVUE OASYS® vs ACUVUE® MOIST – Comparison – Which is better for you?
- Types of Teas and their Health Benefits – Find out which is the best tea for your health!
- Pop-A-Shot Dual Basketball Review– an excellent choice for home arcade basketball fans!
- Sunny Health & Fitness Step Machine (SF-1115) – check out one of the best and most affordable step climbers today!
- Dynamic Luxury 2 Person Low EMF FAR Infrared Sauna REVIEW
- DIY Cheap Wasp Killer at Home
- NordicTrack x11i Commerical Incline Trainer Review – 2020
- Ironmaster 75 lbs Quick-Lock Adjustable Dumbbell System with Stand REVIEW
- 2020 Best Swimming Pool – Intex and Bestway
- Intex vs Bestway Swimming Pools – Which is better?