Manufacturer Description:Don’t be fooled by second-hand imitators. Cardio Cuts is the trendsetting, first ever pre-cardio/weight loss formula that attacks the pounds and inches while energizing your workouts. With Cardio Cuts it’s time to rev up your results! Stop going thru the motions, and get the most out of your workouts. Tear up the gym again, enjoy those laps in the pool, be motivated for your weekly cardio classes, or hit that treadmill. Cardio Cuts is not just another tasteless thermogenic pill you take a few times a day and wait for results… It’s a delicious pre-cardio/weight loss drink that will make every step count!
- Increase Stamina and Endurance: Includes 1 gram of clinically studied and patented CarnoSyn beta-alanine to maximize your endurance during workouts. Beta-alanine helps to build up your internal carnosine stores, which serves as a buffer to lactic acid build up in the muscle. Cardio Cuts will allow you to run further, train longer, and workout harder by delaying the onset of fatigue. Push beyond your normal threshold!
- Definition and Toning: Cardio Cuts offers more than your average pre-workout, because it’s also formulated with 500 mg of CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid derived from Safflower Oil) and 500 mg of MCTs (Medium Chain Triglycerides) to help attack the stubborn inches, maximize weight loss, and tone the body in all the right places. A thyroid support blend is included to make sure your metabolism stays firing at peak levels.
- Energy and Metabolism: Cardio Cuts includes a strong blend of energy-rich ingredients, including TeaCrine, Quercetin (QU995), Ashwagandha (KSM-66), and 100 mg of Raspberry Ketones to fully maximize energy and metabolism levels. This thermogenic-inducing blend also utilizes potent ingredients including 100 mcg of Huperzine A (Toothed Clubmoss) to help provide the focus and mental alertness needed to take your workouts to the next level.
- Quicker Recovery: After an aggressive workout, Cardio Cuts has you covered. Packed with Glutamine, BCAAs, and a thorough Rejuvenation Complex, Cardio Cuts supports quicker recovery and repair.
MY REVIEWIf you are looking for a pre-workout with weight loss formula, you may want to try NDS Cardio Cuts.NDS Cardio Cuts was designed to support the following:
- Increase Energy
- Weight Loss
- Enhanced Endurance
- Tone Muscle
- Better Athletic Performance
CARDIO CUTS – Ingredient Label
RESULTSThe results and ratings are based on how my body responded and my workout routine.
- I have consistently taken Cardio Cuts for a month with 2 scoops as a pre-workout and drank a gallon of water throughout the day.
- Keeping my regular workout routine of body part splits with a 15-20 minute High Intensity Interval Training 3 out of the 5 training days.
- Diet remained the same which was low carb, high protein and cheat meal once a week.
- Averaging about 7 to 7.5 hours of sleep a night.
Weight Loss – 5/5Since taking Cardio Cuts, I have lost an average of 2-3 pounds a week and ended losing 10 lbs in a month. Compared to the other Weight Loss Pre-workout supplements like the C4 Sports Ripped, I did find Cardio Cuts edged out C4 Sports Ripped in this area based on the results.Cardio Cuts contains ingredients that have been linked to weight loss, including Raspberry Ketones, and Conjugated Linoleic Acid.
Energy Levels – 4 out of 5Cardio Cuts provided ample amount of energy. Each scoop was 100 mg of caffeine, and 2 scopes being the maximum per serving. For some reason, I did not experience any immediate boosts of energy like some have, but the energy levels creeps up within 20 to 30 minutes. Good thing is there were no energy crash and the energy levels tapered off nicely which lasts up to 90 minutes. I gave 4 out of 5 rating since I’ve had slightly better energy levels from other similar products.Cardio Cuts ingredients contain caffeine, Citrus Aurantium, green tea extracts and Amla which helps fuel your system.
Performances – 5 out of 5Cardio Cuts did deliver in this area. I had enough energy to push through cardio and weight training for 90 minutes without an issue. With the prolonged energy levels, I was able to push myself harder and get more repetitions in.
Tastes – 3.5 out of 5Cardio Cuts has a nice selection of flavors. I ended up with the Grape flavor and it tasted like what I’d expect with a slight chalky taste.
Here are the flavors:
The other reason for the 3.5 rating was due to the powder not dissolving completely when mixed with water. Cardio Cuts is still easy to digest and take down.
Price Factor – 2 out of 5
I have seen Cardio Cuts range anywhere from $65 to $75 USD. That’s about $1.60 to $3 a serving.
Let’s compare to some of Cardio Cuts competitors with roughly the same amount of servings:
- Nitro Surge – est $21.99
- Muscle Pharm Assault – $17.99
- C4 Ripped – est $29.99
- Pulse – est $39.97
Overall, Cardio Cuts is a nice product but a bit on the steeper side of price. I would recommend trying and see for yourself because it does deliver. It’s whether your body will respond the same way or not.
One claim I can attest to is that my mid-section has smoothed out a bit since taking Cardio Cuts.