NEXGRILL 6-Burner Gas Grill REVIEW!
The Nexgrill Deluxe Series 6-Burner Gas Grill in Slate is one of the better barbecue grills in its respective price range. During the special event sale, you can easily find them for about $450, and the base model going for $50-$100 less.
The Deluxe version will include Stainless Steel features, Grease Pan, Heat Thermometer, Tool Holder, and Warming Rack.
Having owned several grills, the Nexgrill Deluxe Series 6 Burner Gas Grill is one of my favorites. For the price tag, you’re getting a whole lot more for your money. In this review, I’ll go over the details.
Expand your barbecue grilling repertoire with the Nexgrill Deluxe Series 6-Burner Gas Grill in Slate. It is equipped with a 15,000 BTU ceramic searing side burner that sears meats to juicy perfection and includes a plug-in rotisserie kit to evenly cook chicken, roasts, pork or anything else you want to rotate on a spit. For nighttime grilling, engage the blue LED lighting system to illuminate the front control panel for no-fuss operability. Boasting a massive 560 sq. in. primary grilling area with six stainless steel burners, it’s outfitted with porcelain-enameled cast iron cooking grates that retain heat exceptionally well.
An upper-level 200 sq. in. porcelain-coated warming rack heats up buns and keeps cooked foods toasty. Perched above the main firebox burners are angled flame tamers that deflect heat, prevent flare-ups and vaporize drippings into flavor infusions that permeate foods with a distinctive smoky taste. This Even-Heat System distributes consistent and uniform heat across the entire grill surface so there aren’t any hot spots. Electronic ignition allows burners to fire up instantly and the built-in thermometer enables precise temperature regulation. It’s easily portable thanks to heavy duty casters that also lock into position when you need it stationary.
- Dimensions: 59.85″ l x 22.29″ w x 46.45″ h
- Flame tamers: Angled porcelain flame tamers
- Main cooking grids: Porcelain cast iron cooking grates
- Primary cooking surface: 563.55 sq. in.
- Secondary cooking surface: 204.59 sq. in.
- Total cooking surface: 768.14 sq. in.
- Casters: 4 casters for easy mobility
- Main burners: 6 stainless steel main burners
- Tank enclosure: Tank frame with propane gauge
- Total btus: 75,000 BTUs
- Burner warranty: 8 years
- Overall warranty: 1 year
- Grate warranty: 1 year
- Warranty Certs: ANSI Certified, CSA listed
The NexGrill Deluxe Gas Grill has six stainless steel burners, and porcelain-enameled cast iron cooking grates. It’s perfect for barbecues and not limited to meats but also vegetables and soup!
Also, the lid is very sturdy, though not as heavy as you’d get from the likes of a Weber grill. However, it doesn’t seem to affect the results of the food. Does just a good a job cooking the food.
The weather doesn’t appear to do any damage to the grill, and very resistant to any weather beating and it’s evident from the 5 years of owning it.
A grill cover is always advised for longevity. Though you would want to protect it with a grill cover when not being used.
There is 75,000 total BTUs for your ultimate barbecue grill experience.
The 6 premium grade stainless steel main burners, equaling 60,000 BTUs. In addition, the searing side burner is rated at 15,000 BTUs.
Therefore, the cooking results are outstanding with no complaints. You couldn’t tell the difference cooking on a Weber grill verses the Nexgrill Deluxe Gas Grill. Having cooked burgers, hot dogs, fish to rotisserie chicken.
Space is not an issue for the Nexgrill Deluxe Grass Grill. With 563.55 square inch of cooking space, you’re able to cook about 30 regular size burger patties at one given time.
I think this is an area where you’ll get your money’s worth. A grill of this size with 6 burners for say a higher-end name brand grill like Weber S-670 would cost you over $2,000. They both have the some of the same key features such as 6 burners, with the same BTU outputs, and lighted control knobs. But as you would imagine, at that price tags, you’re getting a lot more stuff that I’m not mentioning, but comparing power outputs etc.,
NEXGRILL GAS GRILL PRICE CHECK
As mentioned earlier, the Nexgrill Deluxe Gas Grill comes with a lot of extra features for what its worth.
There are dual energy valves, allowing you to easily convert to natural gas and no longer having to worry about refilling those propane tanks.
Blue or White LED KNOB Lighting (depends on which version of grill you get). This is very helpful when it’s dark out and the extra light keeps things moving.
What I like
- The Six Burners
- Easy to use based on the layout of the grill
- White or Blue LED Knob Lighting
- Heat Ceramic Searing Side Burner
- Rotisserie Kit
- Natural Gas Convertible
- Porcelain-enambled cast iron cooking grates
What I don’t like
- The wheels that keeps the barbecue grill in place doesn’t seem to do a good job when there’s some wind. I would have to move it back in place throughout the year. Not a deal breaker though.
- Thin metal frame, though you won’t notice it while cooking. But may have a part to do with how it’s easily movable during windy season.
TGR ON YOUTUBE!
Nexgrill Deluxe Barbecue Grill Review Final Thoughts
If you’re looking to spend in the $400-500 range, and looking for a barbecue grill that will give you extra features without breaking the bank, I would highly recommend the Nexgrill Deluxe Gas Grill. If you are able to swing a few extra bucks, I would go with the Deluxe version over the base model. I have owned one for nearly 5 years now and have many cookouts throughout the many summers. It’s still working like we bought it yesterday.
Therefore, TGR Review gives the Nexgrill Deluxe Gas Grill a 5 out of 5 stars rating.
NEXGRILL GAS GRILL PRICE CHECK
Other Articles You Might Be Interested In
- How to Stop Hair Loss, Receding Hairline and Balding
- Find an Xbox Series X/S, PS5 Playstation 5!!!!
- SUN JOE SPX3000 Pressure Washer Review
- Top 3 Professional Haircut Kit -Best Haircuts at home!
- DIY Cheap Wasp Killer at Home
- Alternative to Apple Airpod! Utaxo Wireless Earphone Review
- Weber Spirit S-320 Grill Review
- Dying Trees and how to save them!
- Sun Joe 14 in. 28-Volt Battery Walk Behind Push Mower Review
- Types of Teas and their Health Benefits
- Busted pipes from Frozen Water lines
- How to Program Clicker Klik1U Universal 2-Button Garage Door Opener remote (LIFTMASTER)
- Animals Hiding Under Shed
- Cellucor C4 Ripped Preworkout Powder Energy Review
- BEYOND RAW® LIT™ Review
- Ironmaster Super Bench Adjustable Bench – REVIEW
- Dynamic “Luxury” 2 Person Low EMF FAR Infrared Sauna – REVIEW
- Fathers Day Gift Ideas in 2021
- BSN ISOBURN® Fat Burning Protein Powder REVIEW
- Blue or Clear Solar Cover?
- NordicTrack®x11i Incline Trainer Review