The pre workout jym is one of the best pre workouts in the market!
The pre workout JYM (Pre-JYM) is scientifically proven which is one of the many reasons for its popularity. In this review, we’ll take a closer look at the details and help you decide if it’s really as great as its marketed it to be!
- MORE ENERGY DURING WORKOUTS: The branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs) found in Pre JYM will provide a direct source of energy during your workout, in addition to providing other critical performance-enhancing benefits. Pre JYM also tastes great – sweet and delicious in all flavors, including one with natural colors, flavors, and sweeteners
- ENHANCED STRENGTH AND ENDURANCE: Ingredients like creatine HCl and beta-alanine and betaine help fuel your muscles for more strength during workouts and better stamina to power through and finish strong
- BETTER FOCUS: Ingredients like caffeine and huperzine A have been suggested to enhance mental focus. You’ll feel “in the zone” while taking Pre JYM and ready to crush your workout
- NO CRASH: Pre JYM is not loaded with obscure stimulants that create jitters and a subsequent crash of energy levels. Pre JYM contains only one stimulant – caffeine – to provide “clean energy” that will help you last through even the longest, most grueling training session
- FULL TRANSPARENCY: With the proprietary blends found in other pre-workout products, you never know exactly what amounts you’re putting into your body. Pre JYM contains NO PROPRIETARY BLENDS – what it says on the label is what’s in the scoop
JYM is the supplement company founded by Dr. Jim Stoppani, and for those who are not familiar with his work, he spent years working as the science editor at Muscle & Fitness magazine and also holds a PhD in exercise physiology with a minor in biochemistry. I was able to get decent results following his 5 3 2 strength program and 5×5 workouts.
Tastes – 3/5
The Pre JYM has many flavors to choose from. You can’t go wrong with either the Strawberry Kiwi, Black Cherry or Cherry Limeade. I personally was not a huge fan of the taste of the Pre JYMs since it has a slight chemical taste to it, but doesn’t bother me much. For one serving size, it’s 80 calories which is relatively high since most pre-workouts are between 0 and 5 calories. With this being said, the Pre JYM serving scoop size (26 grams) is large compared to other pre-workouts, which requires a minimum of 14 oz of water.
Energy Levels and Effectiveness – 5/5
There are 300 mg, which is equivalent to approximately 3 cups of coffee. This is one of the most powerful pre-workouts in the market today. This is especially effective for those who are in need for something that is a level up. While the instructions requires 45 minutes before workout, you will start to feel the energy kick in 15-20 minutes after intake. At it’s peak, I felt very energetic and was able to do a lot more than I normally would by far. The energy levels remain steady, but may be a bit strong and needing to get use to.
Ingredients – 5/5
- Full amounts of 13 science-backed ingredients.
- 6 grams of citrulline malate to help promote better muscle endurance and bigger muscle pumps.
- 6 grams of BCAAs in the 2:1:1 ratio for blunting muscle fatigue, boosting muscle performance, and increasing muscle growth.
- 2 grams of Con-Cret® Patented Creatine HCl for greater strength, endurance, and muscle growth.
- 2 grams of CarnoSyn® beta-alanine to boost muscle power, strength, endurance, and muscle growth.
- 1.5 grams of betaine for greater power and strength during workouts.
- 600 milligrams of N-acetyl L-cysteine to support your body’s amino acid profile during exercise.
- 500 milligrams of Beet Root extract to enhance nitric oxide for bigger pumps and better energy.
- 300 milligrams of caffeine to help boost alertness and drive, increase muscle strength and endurance during workouts for greater training intensity.
- 150 milligrams of AlphaSize® alpha-GPC for better drive, focus, and strength in the gym.
- 50 micrograms of huperzine A to increase mental focus and establish a stronger mind-muscle connection.
- 5 milligrams of BioPerine® to enhance absorption of nutrients for even better results.
Cost – 3/5
There are two serving sizes available in powdered form, 20 servings or 30 servings. Pre JYM is a bit on the pricier side, anywhere between $1.65 to $1.90 per services depending on the size container (20 or 30 servings). Most pre-workouts will run between $0.80 to $1.00. One justification for the steeper price would be Pre JYM nearly doubles the BCAA servings. Branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs) include 3 essential amino acids: leucine, isoleucine and valine. BCAAs are used to boost muscle growth, enhance exercise performance and reduce fatigue after working out.
Pre workout Jym Final Thoughts – Overall score: 4/5
I think the Pre JYM is a great product, but not for everyone. I would recommend taking the Pre JYM only in the morning so it does not disturb your sleeping habits. While it’s on the pricier side of things, it justifiable with extra BCAAs and other powerful ingredients to help with your gains. Also, not a big fan of the large serving size accompanied with a 14 oz water which only means a little longer before you can start your workouts.
Overall, you will definitely get your money’s worth with the Pre JYM, and it’s a great product.
Check out the prices for Pre JYM
Great Choices to Stack with Pre JYM PreWorkout
Post JYM – Help Boost Repair, Maximize Recovery, and Build Muscle. Post-Workout Powder for Recovery and Growth