Summer is here and so are the bees and wasps! RAID Wasp and Hornet spray is here to the rescue!
Every summer we’re faced with the same issue of trying to control wasps and bees. This is a problem especially when you have a lot of trees and woody backyard. We have tried several remedy and they have all worked. Some methods are more effective than others. In this article, I decided to share my experience using the RAID Wasp & Hornet spray. You can easily find them at your local stores and even online.
RAID Wasp & Hornet Spray Setup
The spray comes in all sizes, more commonly 17.5 ounces. This should be enough to tackle a small hive. The instructions are pretty clear, here are some key points before and during using the RAID Wasp & Hornet spray.
- Use the spray from a safe distance when spraying the hive. Approximately 15 feet minimal to be safe.
- Make sure you have a quick escape route immediately after you spray the bee, hornet, and wasp hive
- Early morning and late evenings are the best time to use the spray
- Be very careful and know exactly where the nozzle is before pressing to avoid spraying your eyes.
- The nest must be saturated and allowed to dry before removing it immediately.
Once the hive has dried, I was able to safely remove the nest and we have not noticed any more bees around the area.
Pros: Cheap, readily available and easy to use.
Cons: Chemicals and can be messy to clean up if its near the home.
For anyone interested, here’s a home remedy solution: DIY Cheap Wasp Killer at Home
Articles You Might Like
- How to Stop Hair Loss, Receding Hairline and Balding
- Toczim Best Garden Hose Review
- Best Non-Tech Fathers Day Gift
- Top 10 Father;s Day Gift Ideas
- Intex vs Bestway Swimming Pools – which is better?
- 2020 Best Swimming Pools – Intex and Bestway Picks
- 3 Top Professional Haircut Kit – Best Haircuts at home!
- Alternative to Apple Airpod! Utaxo Wireless Earphone Review
- Animal Crossing (SWITCH) – ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW!
- The new Nintendo Switch Model
- 2020 TV Buying Guide
- The RING Video Doorbell 2 Review
- RING Video Doorbell vs Ring Video Doorbell 2
- Media Disconnected Error Message on Windows 10 (FIXED)
- TECH KEY USB WiFi Adapter – REVIEW
- KidiBuzz G2 – REVIEW
- RING Doorbell NOT charging hardwired
- Treadmill Display Rebooting IFit
- BEYOND RAW® LIT™ Review
- RING Video Door Bell 3 vs Doorbell 2 – Comparison