It's a great pressure washer without breaking the bank!
It’s summer time again, and probably a house washing is needed. If you’re like me, I wanted to avoid the hiring pressure washer service due to the cost to pressure wash the house. So after looking shopping around, I settled with the Sun Joe SPX 3000 Power Washer. The Sun Joe pressure washer was priced right and seemed to have most if not all the features other higher end Pressure Washer has. With excellent reviews online, we decided to buy one.
At this point, we’ve owned different Joe equipment, and are very familiar with its quality.
If interested, here are the other Sun Joe products reviewed:
Now let’s move onto the Sun Joe SPX3000 Review!
Interested in Buying the Sun Joe SPX3000?
Sun Joe XPX3000 Review
Packaging the Sun Joe Pressure Washer
The Sun Joe SPX3000 2030 came in a box and was packaged well. Everything was included; a 20-foot high pressure hose, 35-foot power cord, garden hose adapter, needle clean-out tool, 5 nozzles, and a TSS (Total Stop System) trigger that automatically shuts off the pump when the trigger is not being used. This is to save energy and prolong pump life.
The Sun Joe SPX3000 2030 Pressure Washer feels really light. The frame may feel a bit flimsy for some people, but it is durable enough to get the job done. I personally, don’t have any issues with this because it makes it easy to move around.
All the other parts are solid, from the pressure gun to the nozzle spray attachment and hose.
The wheels are made of cheap rubber, so there is a hint of rubber smell out of the box. Other than that, you’ll probably won’t notice any difference when moving the Sun Joe SPX3000 Pressure Washer around. With it being light, it doesn’t require heavy duty wheels anyway.
Manufacturer Short Description
- 5 Quick-Connect spray tips (0º, 15º, 25º, 40º and soap) tackle light, medium and heavy duty cleaning tasks
- Powerful 14.5-amp/1800-Watt motor generates a maximum of 2030 PSI (at initial discharge per CSA internal pressure testing) and 1.76 GPM (with nozzle open at minimum pressure)
- TSS (Total Stop System) – automatically shuts off the pump when trigger is not engaged to save energy and prolong pump life
- Dual detergent tanks – two 0.9 L onboard, removable tanks carry and store different types of detergent to simultaneously tackle different cleaning projects
- Includes a 34-inch extension wand, 20-foot high pressure hose, 35-foot power cord with GFCI protection, garden hose adapter, needle clean-out tool
- CSA approved; Full 2-year warranty
Setting up the Sun Joe SPX 3000
I can speak for all of the Sun Joe products, they are typically very easy to setup and install. This was the same for the Sun Joe SPX3000 Pressure Washer. Setup time was about 15 minutes, with a few pieces to attach. You have your detergent tub, the handle, and spray gun to name most of it. The Instruction Manual was very thorough and easy to understand.
I have to admit, the performance from the Sun Joe SPX3000 was impressive. We avoid having to pay for pressure washer service. This saved us cost to pressure wash the house. I did not expect much due to the price tag and how light the unit felt. To our surprise, I was able to clean an entire deck, pergola, large paver and wash my car without a problem. Overall, I’m satisfied with the performance.
Interested in Buying the Sun Joe SPX3000?
Sun Joe Pressure Washer Final Thoughts
The The Sun Joe SPX3000 2030 Pressure Washer has exceeded my expectations. I am very satisfied and happy with my purchase. Having owned one another brand (from Home Depot – can’t remember the name), that ended up not working and having spent much more for that, I didn’t have high expectations for the Sun Joe Pressure Washer.
Needless to say, I would highly recommend the Sun Joe SPX3000 to anyone looking for a good pressure washer for normal home use and not wanting to spend too much. I would say that the Sun Joe SPX3000 is a budget pressure washer, but it certainly doesn’t perform like one!
Overall, TGR gives the The Sun Joe SPX3000 2030 Pressure Washer a strong 4.7 out of 5 rating.
Quick TGR Review Summary
What I like
- Light making it easy to move around
- Easy to setup
- Affordable Price tag
- Solid Performance
- Full 2 year warranty
What I don’t like
- The frame feels light, but it does get the job done. For the price, you can’t complain.
TGR - A Quick Look on YouTube!
Articles You Might Like
- Best Rat, Vole, Mice Trap Reviewed
- 2020 Best Non-Tech Fathers Day Gift
- Top 10 Father’s Day Gift Ideas
- Intex vs Bestway Swimming Pools – which is better?
- 2020 Best Swimming Pools – Intex and Bestway Picks
- 3 Top Professional Haircut Kit – Best Haircuts at home!
- Alternative to Apple Airpod! Utaxo Wireless Earphone Review
- Animal Crossing (SWITCH) – ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW!
- The new Nintendo Switch Model
- 2020 TV Buying Guide
- The RING Video Doorbell 2 Review
- RING Video Doorbell vs Ring Video Doorbell 2
- Media Disconnected Error Message on Windows 10 (FIXED)
- TECH KEY USB WiFi Adapter – REVIEW
- KidiBuzz G2 – REVIEW
- RING Doorbell NOT charging hardwired
- Treadmill Display Rebooting IFit
- BEYOND RAW® LIT™ Review
- SolarPro Best Solar Pool Heater Review
- Blue or Clear Solar Cover?
- Fishing and Barometric Pressure