Getting a haircut at home can be simple and convenient with the right tools!
Want to find out what the best haircut kits are? Keep reading!
Having a hair cutting kit at home can come in handy when you or your man are unable to get a trim professionally. Not everyone is going to have the skills to cut hair, but it’s a trait that can be learned. I personally have been getting trims which is saving me a few trips to the barber shop and not to mention a few extra dollars.
In this article, we will be taking a look at some of the more popular haircut kits today. For any hair cutting tips, there are plenty out on the Internet that will keep you informed.
Interesting Read: How to Stop Hair Loss, Receding Hairline and Balding
How do we choose which are top rated haircut kits?
We go based on what others have rated online through various sources, our own personal opinion from owning the kits and also speaking to our local barbershops.
Why only top 3?
To make things simple. Most who are reading this article are likely aren’t professional barbers or stylist and want a kit that will suit your needs at home. Therefore, it’s likely you won’t care about a haircut kit that is ranked say 9th.
Our picks will be broken into three categories to help with your decision
- Budget Pick will be the most affordable kit from the brand selected.
- Pro-Minimum Pick, you may not care to have all the extra trimmer sizes, brushes etc., just the bare minimum will do.
- Professional Pick will be the cream of the crop. The kit that has all the bells and whistles.
Quick Brand Comparison
All three brands are made in America. Each has their distinct value and are tailored based on your needs.
WAHL is a great product line. They offer both professional and home products that fits the needs of everyone. They are priced just right, with budget clippers without too much compromise on the quality and also higher end products for professionals.
Oster is highly regarded as a premier hair grooming brand. They definitely give WAHL a run for their money. Their products are very specific to men and pets. Their products operate very smooth and precise. This puts Oster on the higher price range compared to Wahl and Remington.
Remington is a solid brand in this industry. They have established themselves conveniently for home use and also have a wide selection for women hair care products. If your focus is primarily for children, and home use, you can’t go wrong with Remington. They are the least expensive compared to WAHL and Oster.
We personally love the WAHL selection since it’s priced decently and of quality. For those who are seeking the professional “best-of-the-best” motto, Oster will serve you well. Remington is a solid choice, if you’re looking for a simple option.
If you have any comments or suggestions, we’d love to hear about them in the comments below!
Articles You Might Like
- Osaki Pro OS-4D Paragon Massage Chair Review (In-Depth)
- Are RELAXONCHAIR and REALRELAX Massage Chairs Good?
- Hover-1 Chrome Electric Hoverboard Review
- DIY Cheap Wasp Killer at Home
- SUN JOE SPX3000 Pressure Washer Review
- KidiBuzz G2 – REVIEW
- VTech KidiZoom Smartwatch DX2 – REVIEW
- NordicTrack x11i Commerical Incline Trainer Review – 2020
- 2020: Intex vs Bestway Swimming Pools – which is better?
- 3 Top Professional Haircut Kit – Best Haircuts at home!
- Alternative to Apple Airpod! Utaxo Wireless Earphone Review
- 2020 Best Swimming Pools – Intex and Bestway Picks
- Animal Crossing (SWITCH) – ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW!
- The new Nintendo Switch Model
- 2020 TV Buying Guide
- RING Video Doorbell 2 Review
- Media Disconnected Error Message on Windows 10 (FIXED)
- RING Video Doorbell vs Ring Video Doorbell 2
- TECH KEY USB WiFi Adapter – REVIEW
- KidiBuzz G2 – REVIEW
- RING Doorbell NOT charging hardwired
- Treadmill Display Rebooting IFit
- BEYOND RAW® LIT™ Review
- RING Video Door Bell 3 vs Doorbell 2 Comparison